Power Inductor Magnet Wire Construction and Ferrite ER Core/inductor core/transformer core
High permeability ER core has got the good low PC with high permeability material in heat degree, high frequency realm, High resistivity, Wide range of operating frequencies-- The suitable frequency range for ferrite core runs from 1kHz to 1GHz, Low loss combined with high permeability, time and temperature stability, large material selection, versatility of core shapes, low cost, light weight
1. Using the latest state of the art fine rectangular magnet wire construction
2. Super low resistance, ultra high current rating
3. Lead-free construction
4. Applications: Excellent for power line DC-DC conversion applications used in notebook computers and other handheld electronic equipment
5. Storage temperature: -55 to +135° C
6. Operating temperature: -55 to +135° C (temperature rise included)
7. Resistance to solder heat: 260° C, 10 seconds
8. OEM and ODM are welcome
1. Core: Ferrite ER core
2. Base: UL 94V-0
3. Wire: Ultra-fine rectangular and enamel copper wire
4. Clip: Cu, Ni, and Sn
5. Adhesive: Epoxy
6. Remark: Products complies with RoHS requirements...
Question1: What is the strength magnets of manufacturer in China?
Answerd: We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations. Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world.
Question 2: Where to buy strong magnets?
Answerd: We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, AlNiCo magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magnetic compound tesla meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores for transformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes...
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience...